Sonic V.S. Shadow/Preview Sonic V.S. Shadow/Preview

Probably should've finished it instead of...

uploading this. The start of it was ok and there is probably some promise in the final thing, but this was just way too short, slow paced and nothing really happened.
And i prefer the menu music to the music used during the animation.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

OH MY GOD!

You're animation skills have to be the best EVER! It's definitely the best on NG anyway... Such an amazing film, i love you're creativity and imagination. Can i just ask how long did that take to make, since it so long, great detail and 25 FPS? I mean that is a great amount in animation!!!

45 seconds of rock! 45 seconds of rock!

That's fun

You've got too much free time, lol
Keep it up

Screw the Nut 3 Screw the Nut 3

It is a ok game, not too challenging. Would've been nicer if there was a way to finish levels without getting all three stars. I was expecting I'd have to work to get all three at first but it's either you win them all or you fail the level

COLORUS COLORUS

Very nice game, but i wish the colours could be chosen or static rather than random choices. I thought that idea was nice until the few playthoughs were two colours that were very similar came up. And me seein what u labeled green as blue is making me question if i'm colour blind =/

Mona Lisa's Slime Mona Lisa's Slime

The game keeps putting me back to Level 8 of Space Invaders when I die on Level 9. I wanted to reach the third game but i dont like Space Invaders enough to keep having to repeat level 8